Aqualyx® and Kybella (fat dissolving) is a CE marked FDA approved medicine that dissolves fat cells when injected into the regional deposits of adipose tissue under the skin. Popular treatment areas are the
- Stomach – Remove stubborn fatty deposits that are unflattering along the waistline and prove hard to lose through lifestyle changes alone.
- Love handles – Make clothes fit easier with a more streamlined appearance around the hip-line to create a slimmer shape.
- Flanks – Removal of stubborn fatty deposits to reveal a more hourglass figure with a more streamlined, smooth appearance
- Hips – Lessen the width of the hips by removing fatty deposits that are difficult to change with lifestyle changes alone.
- Knees – Slim the appearance of the legs and re-proportion the body to create the desired body shape and result
- Chin (double chin) – Slim the appearance of the face, chin, and neck, by removing fatty deposits from around the chin area to reveal a more defined jawline and slimmer appearance.
- It can also be used to treat pseudo-gynaecomastia (chest fat) in men – Reduce the appearance of stubborn fatty deposits around the chest area to create a firmer feel and tighter appearance to the skin. This gives the appearance of a peck-like chest that is considered the desired end result.
The human body naturally stores excess energy as subcutaneous fat. Distribution of subcutaneous fatty deposits is determined genetically. Some of these areas are particularly stubborn fats to remove and are difficult to dissipate despite diet and exercise, and a healthy lifestyle. Fat dissolving injections are very effective in sculpting these particular areas without the downtime and discomfort of invasive treatments such as liposuction. Our practitioners will always perform a consultation to assess which treatment is best to achieve you the desired results – looking naturally beautiful and radiant. Don’t hesitate to contact us at Harley Street Injectables today to see the possibilities we have to make you fall in love with yourself all over again – the new confident you.
To keep in touch with Harley Street Injectables and see our updates, you can follow our social media’s. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube so you can see our practise in action! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest news straight to your inbox or give our blogs a read to improve your knowledge about the treatments that we offer.