Clear and Brilliant laser is a fractional laser that delivers amazing results with minimum downtime or side effects – have it done in the afternoon and be back at work the next day or be ready for a big event. Clear and Brilliant is a medical laser that helps with –
- Pore size reduction – clearer, airbrushed finish to the skin – youthful and radiant
- Pigmentation correction – Creates a cohesive tone to the skin with little imperfections of variance in colour (e.g. redness)
- Sun damage – eliminates signs of sun damage such as discolouration and dark spots
- Improved tone and radiance – The skin will appear clearer in tone and will have a glowing finish that is radiant, healthy, and youthful.
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles – Softens the appearances of fine lines in the skin to produce a skin tightened appearance that is youthful and firm
- Improves acne scars – Aids in the resurfacing of the acne scars and eliminates the discolouration caused in the skin from the scarring
- Improves the appearance of dark spots – Evens out the overall skin tone by targeting localised areas that require improvement
- helps prevent acne formation – Leaves the skin clean and cleansed without any bacteria that could harm the skin. It also removes any access oil build up and cleans the pores by dislodging dirt and oils
- Resurfacing the skin – The laser treatment can help resurface the skin and eliminate impurities, leaving you with a soft and rejuvenated appearance.
You will be left with a perfect youthful glow which is clear and brilliant. A celebrity favourite laser treatment of the likes of Khloe Kardashian and Jennifer Aniston. If you want a fresh and rejuvenated look, then this treatment is perfect for you. Our practitioners will always perform a consultation to assess which treatment is best to achieve you the desired results – looking naturally beautiful and radiant.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Harley Street Injectables today to see the possibilities we have to make you fall in love with yourself all over again – the new confident you.
To keep in touch with Harley Street Injectables and see our updates, you can follow our social media’s. We are active on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube so you can see our practise in action! You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive all our latest news straight to your inbox or give our blogs a read to improve your knowledge about the treatments that we offer.